Thank you for presenting at the ISANA International Education Association Conference.
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm your session.
Below are some tips to assist you, most importantly please ensure you start and finish your presentation on time.
- All plenary sessions will be held in the [Room Name].
- Please bring your presentation files to the conference on a USB (embed any content such as audio or video – do not link to external files).
- When you arrive at the venue you will be directed to the Speaker’s Preparation Room.
- An AV technician will load your presentation on to a central computer and network it to the appropriate room and session.
- The presentation computers use PowerPoint with Windows operating system. As a backup, we suggest you bring your laptop if you use a Mac or require a specific or uncommon program.
- Please go to your session room 15 minutes prior to the start time to meet the session chair (their name will be noted in the program) and AV technician, and familiarise yourself with the room and audio visual setup.
- Please be seated in the front row so that you can move to the lectern quickly.
- There will be an AV technician in the room to trouble shoot any technical issues should they arise.
- During your presentation, please keep a strict eye on the time. The time allocated to you in the program includes question time (the Session Chair may ring the bell to remind you).